These questions and others are often asked by new and experienced people alike:
If you have a question that we don’t have here please use the form to the right and submit your question. When you submit your question you will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. We will share the answer you want and we will send you any new questions with answers as others submit them:
1. I know almost nothing about Internet marketing. Is your course easy to understand and easy to implement for ignorant newbies like me?
2. I’m not on YouTube, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Slideshare, Pinterest, or any other social media. Will I need any of these or any other social media, and if so, which ones?
3. Is your free traffic method forum marketing, and if so, will I need to be on the Warrior Forum for forum marketing?
3. I have a desktop computer. I don’t own a printer, scanner, video recorder, digital camera, smart phone, or any other electronic equipment. What, if any, additional equipment will I need?
4. Will I need any of the following: auto responder, hosting, domain name, back linking, and if so, which ones?
5. I’ve tried to understand how to use the Google Keyword Research Planner. I’ve not been able to grasp the complexity of it.
Do you explain how to use this in ways that are easy to understand?
6. I’ve had difficulty understanding other Internet marketing tools such as Scrapebox. I don’t know what marketing tools I’ll need for your course. But again, do you explain how to use them in ways that are easy to understand?
I’ve even tried googling terms so I can understand them. But very often the writers write as if I know what they are talking about, when I don’t have a clue. This is why I’m so concerned about your course being easy to understand and easy to implement for ignorant newbies like me.
7. To get accepted by the CPA networks, will I be able to be honest and say that I’ve not had any experience?
8. Will CPA managers be willing to help me when I have questions?